Ardent Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little experience about mining to earn gold

Go down

Little experience about mining to earn gold Empty Little experience about mining to earn gold

Post  susanexpress01 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 am

WOW Gold, Buy WOW Gold, Cheap WOW Gold, World Of Warcraft Gold
In all the current professions, mining should be called one of professions which can earn get greatest profits within a shortest time, so mining becomes required life skill chose by many casual best wow gold players. As for the growing army of miners, how can we casual players get maximum miner? This becomes a problem that many miners think everyday.
First, being a qualified miner, you mush have a big bird. Then you mush equip with SP that can speed mount. It is a horsewhip in level 70, and i do not what level 80 is. I hope my friends can point out. Now we mine basically concentrating on the two maps of wintergrasp and icecrown. So you should be familiar with the regular pattern of mine refreshed every time in order to grab more mines in these two maps to Buy WOW Gold.
In addition, to tell you a knack, you can dig cobalt ore when the mine price of evil iron and titan put down too slow. Sometimes you can earn additional money. For example, generally a group of my served cobalt ore is 30G-40G, and price of evil iron and tiatan went down exponentially last week, however the price of cobalt ore went up 60-70 G. So i immediately dug cobalt ore, and indeed earned more.

susanexpress01

Back to top Go down