Ardent Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap Tiffany necklace turned upon

2 posters

Go down

Cheap Tiffany necklace turned upon Empty Cheap Tiffany necklace turned upon

Post  uggboots95 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 am

Her face crimsoned with indignation -- she turned upon Coach Bags little Jacob with an angry suddenness which terrified him into a fresh burst of tears -- opened her lips to speak to him -- then controlled herself, and addressed the master instead of the boy.I was afraid to encourage it in myself. I thought it was utterly preposterous -- I distrusted it as the result of some perversity in my own imagination.The burial-ground advanced, from the side of the church, a little way up the slope of the hill.No sign of a habitation could be discerned from the point at which I was standing -- the burial-ground was left in the lonely possession of the dead.
Another day at Limmeridge was all that remained to me, and after that day my eyes might never look on her again. This thought was enough to hold me at the window.Before me, fronting the porch entrance, was a patch of bare burial-ground, a line of low stone wall, and a strip of lonely brown hill, with the sunset clouds sailing heavily over it before the strong,Tiffany Rings steady wind.They were walking straight towards the grave; and therefore they had their backs turned towards me.While these ideas were passing through my mind I saw the woman in the cloak approach close to the grave, and stand looking at it for a little while.Then she looked up, started to her feet with a faint cry, and stood facing me in speechless and motionless terror.
She resumed it at once, on my telling her she might do so, touching the hard marble as tenderly as if it had been a sentient thing, and whispering the words of the inscription to herself, over and over again, as if the lost days of her girlhood had returned and she was patiently learning her lesson once more at Mrs Fairlie's knees.A word from me would have told the men which way you had gone -- and I never spoke that word. I helped your escape -- I made it safe and certain.In what sense was she using that word? In a sense which might Tiffany necklace explain her motive in writing the anonymous letter?

uggboots95

Back to top Go down

Cheap Tiffany necklace turned upon Empty Re: Cheap Tiffany necklace turned upon

Post  susanexpress01 Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:18 am

Pigs like to eat then to sleep,these are all for them

susanexpress01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum