Ardent Pets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highly UGG Boots

Go down

Highly UGG Boots Empty Highly UGG Boots

Post  uggboots95 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:18 am

Then his arms went around her waist and shoulders UGG Boots and she felt the hard muscles of his thighs against her body and the buttons of his coat pressing into her breast A warm tide of feeling, bewildering, frightening, swept over her, carrying out of her mind the time and place and circumstances.Into her swaying, darkened mind, cold sanity came back with a rush and she remembered what she had forgotten for the moment—that she was frightened too, and Rhett was leaving her, leaving her, the damned cad.Go on! Go on now! I want you to hurry. I don’t want to ever see you again. I hope a cannon ball lands right on you. I hope it blows you to a million pieces.
Why had he gone, Rhett who loved the pleasures of women Chanel Bags and liquor, the comfort of good food and soft beds, the feel of fine linen and good leather, who hated the South and jeered at the fools who fought for it? But he had gone, leaving her alone in a night as black as blindness, with the Yankee Army between her and home.It all came back to her now, the nightmare journey after Rhett’s footsteps died away, the endless night, the black road full of ruts and boulders along which they jolted, the deep gullies on either side into which the wagon slipped, the fear-crazed strength with which she and Prissy had pushed the wheels out of the gullies.
And, oh, that dreadful moment when the sick horse balked and cavalry and light cannon rumbled past in the darkness, past where they sat breathless, so close she could almost reach out and touch them, so close she could smell the stale sweat on the soldiers’ bodies!So she had unharnessed him and crawled, sodden with fatigue, into the back of the wagon and stretched her aching legs. She had a faint memory of Melanie’s voice before sleep clamped down her eyelids, a weak voice that apologized even as it begged.Now it was morning and the world was still and serene Gucci Bags and green and gold with dappled sunshine.

uggboots95

Back to top Go down